Hey, since I only play Egypt I thought why not a seperate topic.
A lot of the things were already fixed in the last patch, like the descriptions of aging up and the wrong items being spawned. Also the spices being to cheap. The gather rate seems okay now, assigning 5-10 workers to spices will allow you to constantly create Mamluks, so that's good!
But here's some additional bugs that also concern the deck and savegames;
1. The game doesn't recognize Egypt as being in a specified age when you reload a game. It also does not allow you to age up again, since the Library does remember that you used the age-up techs..
2. Lots, when self-destructed (either when finished building or during building) become neutral and can't be removed anymore. They also cannot be used. If you do it when you've already completed building them, they turn invisible as well, hogging up space where you can't build anything new.
3. Goats don't trickle experience? You also can't create a sacred field as Egypt.
4. The card that allows Muhammad Ali Pasha to summon Desert Raiders, does in fact, not allow him to summon Desert Raiders, it does nothing.
5. The card that allows Egypt to create Olive plantations, does in fact, not allow Egypt to create olive plantations, it does nothing.
6. The card "Snake Charmer" also does not allow Muhammad Ali Pasha to convert treasure guardians. Atleast, no ability shows up!
Last edited by Fireman
on Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.