A free fan-made modification for Age of Empires III

DogoEnrico
Pet Orangutan
Pet Orangutan

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:06 pm

The German immigrants have a tech that should decrease shipment arrival time by something like 25%, if I remember correctly, which it also does - but it also increases it by 2400% - I don't remember the name of the tech, sorry for that
Last edited by DogoEnrico on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Szaladon
Pet Orangutan
Pet Orangutan

Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:54 pm

When you click on a Inca villager, there is no sound. Is this a bug or are Inca not completed yet?

Fireman
Coureur des Bois
Coureur des Bois

Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:30 am

Imperial Age-up of the Inca crashes to desktop immediately. As soon as you press it, do not even have to have the resources to age up.

Also the above post is correct, no voices for Inca villagers.

souzaperez
Pet Orangutan
Pet Orangutan

Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:00 pm

Version 1.0.8d

Particularly I found two with units and buildings that were invisible when I was playing yesterday. More specifically, when I used a caravel to shoot enemy fishingboats, the fishingboats turned the boat, but the caravel did'nt stop firing, although they remained alive and invisible.

As far as invisible buildings are concerned, there is an enemy fort, which at first my explorer explored it when it was still under construction. When I returned, it was already fully built, but the fort was remain with the same framework of the moment it was explored.

Third problem. There' inconsistencies when it comes to personalizing the city of Rio de Janeiro with regard to the colors presented in the miniature and buildings themselves, I may be wrong in conceiving a bug, because I don't know if the absence and incompatibility of building's colors with the miniatures depend on merely of future updates.

souzaperez
Pet Orangutan
Pet Orangutan

Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:35 am

Version 1.0.8d
Inca Civilization

- Tambo's building shoots arrows, but they sounds like rifles (?), which doesn't make any sense.
- An icon of Transandine Commerce tech seems to be missing in Plantation of Inca civilization.

When you click on a Inca villager, there is no sound. Is this a bug or are Inca not completed yet?

- That's right. This is also valid for Secret Agents too.
- [Not a bug] There is no option to select or remove planted mines by a Secret Agent.

Imperial Age-up of the Inca crashes to desktop immediately. As soon as you press it, do not even have to have the resources to age up.

Strange, because I reach the Imperial Age with Incas without any crashes. Make sure you have already installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2005, 2008 and 2010 in your computer, also DirectX 9, .NET Framework 4 and the latest version of Java.

If it's not the case, make a clean reinstall of your Age of Liberty:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/wars-of-liber ... cd-version

PS: If you are running your game on Steam, check out here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/wars-of-liber ... s/na212689
Last edited by souzaperez on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fireman
Coureur des Bois
Coureur des Bois

Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:12 pm

I already have the game installed :P

You are partly correct, as in it does not happen if you start off in Enlightenment Age.

If you start in Post-Industrial/Industrial, the age-up crashes as soon as you click it. Give it a shot.

Szaladon
Pet Orangutan
Pet Orangutan

Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:30 pm

- That's right. This is also valid for Secret Agents too.
- [Not a bug] There is no option to remove mines planted by a Secret Agent

Thanks for your answer. I have a similar issue with Sioux villager though.

EDIT: Iroquois villagers too.

nsyion
Coureur des Bois
Coureur des Bois

Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:24 pm

It would appear the North American Native civilizations cannot collect faith or choose a religion.

Portuguese Atriador don't benefit from Portuguese's "Gunpowder Infantry" cards or the Arsenal tech (rifling?) the should add 100% more damage agasint heavy infantry.

For Latin American civilizations that can get Japanese Immigrants, the Japanese can't ship villagers, and Shizoku Spearman unit is bugged. The Spearman constantly performs its death animation and appears to have the wrong texture in the first place. It has clearly wrong stats as well.
Last edited by nsyion on Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShimadaMika
Pet Orangutan
Pet Orangutan

Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:30 am

hello, i want to ask, why everytime i delete AI3 folder from mygames> warsofliberty its keep going back everytime I start the game, so when i play he game i just can choose only 11 civ,  any suggestion ? thank you

nsyion
Coureur des Bois
Coureur des Bois

Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:11 am

Australian Factories attempt to produce Parrots if configured to heavy artillery, however while it will show the unit creation time, nothing is built when finished and no population space is used.
Australian Native Police are described as "Light Raiding Calvary" but in-game considered Heavy cavalry in terms of counters, possibly a mistake?
For Australians, after advancing to the Capital age through Rewi Manga Maniapoto, the unique tech Gunfighter Pa- (Text  cuts off) is nowhere to be found.

Australian Native Police start at the Provisionary level in terms of venterancy however cannot upgrade to the standard Imperial Age Expandatory veterancy. That being said the stats are already very good, is it possible simply the text is wrong and should be displaying the higher tier of veterancy?  
Australian Waler Horse also has the above issue with veterancy.

Anglophone civ towers don't get a Bombard Attack from the Industrial age tech, contrary to what the upgrade description says. It's worth noting that they also don't change appearance however do have a anti-ship bombard attack.

Is it better to keep editing my post by the way or to make new ones?