A free fan-made modification for Age of Empires III

MaxiiB
Pet Orangutan
Pet Orangutan

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:42 am

Hi guys! great mod, i've downloaded it couple of days ago and really enjoyed playing it, but i noticed that I'm missing some civs. I was trying to play them all but i can't, since some of them disappeared as i kept playing. I managed to create some homecitys with the new civs but i can't create with some new ones like the italians or the habsburgs and even some of the vanilla ones (such as the japs or the germans). I've seen somewhere in this forum that I should delete the AI3 folder at /my games, but it didn't work.

CelticCrusader
Rum Corpsman
Rum Corpsman

Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:31 am

MaxiiB wrote:
Hi guys! great mod, i've downloaded it couple of days ago and really enjoyed playing it, but i noticed that I'm missing some civs. I was trying to play them all but i can't, since some of them disappeared as i kept playing. I managed to create some homecitys with the new civs but i can't create with some new ones like the italians or the habsburgs and even some of the vanilla ones (such as the japs or the germans). I've seen somewhere in this forum that I should delete the AI3 folder at /my games, but it didn't work.

Italians are not released yet. The other civs you have mentioned should be there, I am trying to find a solution to this for someone myself. 
Steam & ESO : CelticCrusader
GameRanger: Celtic_Crusader

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein

MaxiiB
Pet Orangutan
Pet Orangutan

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:07 pm

CelticCrusader wrote:
MaxiiB wrote:

Italians are not released yet. The other civs you have mentioned should be there, I am trying to find a solution to this for someone myself. 

Thanks, I couldn't remember just which ones were missing as they were too many, I am only able to create new homecitys with les than 10 civs I think, some new some old. I can't chose the other ones for the IA neither

stefan.stefanović
Tigray Lancer
Tigray Lancer

Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:46 pm

Try reinstalling the game

Roebuckhartstag
Coureur des Bois
Coureur des Bois

Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:35 pm

i just downloaded and updated, deleted AI3 but I currently have no civs that can be created. its a totally fresh game so when i go to creat a home city the only thing i can do is make china since that is the default opening screen for home city creator. Any tips?
I am the Roebuck Hart and Stag, the Divine Helm of Desire and Devotion, the Defender of Pure Love and Carrier of a Sword of Peaceful Words.

Wuzzle
Pet Orangutan
Pet Orangutan

Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:30 am

Roebuckhartstag wrote:
i just downloaded and updated, deleted AI3 but I currently have no civs that can be created. its a totally fresh game so when i go to creat a home city the only thing i can do is make china since that is the default opening screen for home city creator. Any tips?

You've deleted the wrong AI3

Roebuckhartstag
Coureur des Bois
Coureur des Bois

Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:24 am

I realize this while I was working a hotfix for another game that the file duplicates, one on steam, one in documents
I am the Roebuck Hart and Stag, the Divine Helm of Desire and Devotion, the Defender of Pure Love and Carrier of a Sword of Peaceful Words.

Darkrai69
Pet Orangutan
Pet Orangutan

Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:35 am

I don't know if you guys are aware of this, but the mod messes up the civs used in the campaign missions. Such as the "Knights of Saint John" from the "Blood"campaign are now the Habsburg's, and the "Black Family Estate" from "Fire" I have seen as two different things, the Romanians, and the Sioux. This wouldn't be a problem (in fact I had a lot of fun playing as a weird blend of Romanian and American Revolutionary) But it does make you unable to complete one of the secondary objectives in "Blood", as you are unable to create Hoop Throwers.

Not sure what version it is but it was downloaded from your main stie on Monday (12/12/16) along with the Updater, and the Updater was used yesterday (16/12/16) just in case there was discrepancy in versions.

Hoop Thrower
Oromo Horseman
Oromo Horseman

Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:48 am

Yes, we are aware, the campaigns are unplayable, as we use their civilization data.

stefan.stefanović
Tigray Lancer
Tigray Lancer

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:27 am

Actually, having pavisiers instead of xbows makes the first mission much more fun :D