A free fan-made modification for Age of Empires III

Fireman
Roto
Roto

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:18 pm

Egypt 4th bottom row upgrade from the library says it will summon a Quarry, but instead summons a Market.

CelticCrusader
Rum Corpsman
Rum Corpsman

Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:09 pm

Darkrai69 wrote:
I don't know if you guys are aware of this, but the mod messes up the civs used in the campaign missions. Such as the "Knights of Saint John" from the "Blood"campaign are now the Habsburg's, and the "Black Family Estate" from "Fire" I have seen as two different things, the Romanians, and the Sioux. This wouldn't be a problem (in fact I had a lot of fun playing as a weird blend of Romanian and American Revolutionary) But it does make you unable to complete one of the secondary objectives in "Blood", as you are unable to create Hoop Throwers.

Not sure what version it is but it was downloaded from your main stie on Monday (12/12/16) along with the Updater, and the Updater was used yesterday (16/12/16) just in case there was discrepancy in versions.

If you want to play campaign just load the original game, why even load wol to play campaigns ? 
Steam & ESO : CelticCrusader
GameRanger: Celtic_Crusader

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein

karasis
Trapped Settler
Trapped Settler

Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:32 am

When I choose the north american native factions their home city become black and game crashed.Is there any solution for that.Other factions play just fine.

Darkrai69
Pet Orangutan
Pet Orangutan

Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:41 pm

CelticCrusader wrote:
If you want to play campaign just load the original game, why even load wol to play campaigns ? 

I was playing the campaign because it's there. I was only pointing it out in case they wanted the mod to have a slight amount more of a professional feel. But I understand if they don't particularly care about whether or not the campaign works as that's not what the mod is for.

stefan.stefanović
Tigray Lancer
Tigray Lancer

Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:40 pm

CelticCrusader wrote:
Darkrai69 wrote:
I don't know if you guys are aware of this, but the mod messes up the civs used in the campaign missions. Such as the "Knights of Saint John" from the "Blood"campaign are now the Habsburg's, and the "Black Family Estate" from "Fire" I have seen as two different things, the Romanians, and the Sioux. This wouldn't be a problem (in fact I had a lot of fun playing as a weird blend of Romanian and American Revolutionary) But it does make you unable to complete one of the secondary objectives in "Blood", as you are unable to create Hoop Throwers.

Not sure what version it is but it was downloaded from your main stie on Monday (12/12/16) along with the Updater, and the Updater was used yesterday (16/12/16) just in case there was discrepancy in versions.

What if I want to pwn Janissaries with Pavisiers?

Fireman
Roto
Roto

Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:04 pm

Fireman wrote:
Egypt 4th bottom row upgrade from the library says it will summon a Quarry, but instead summons a Market.

The above and:
On certain maps (so far I've seen it happen in British Isles, but haven't tested much, tend to use default maps) with "extra buildings", Egypt and probably Ethopia do not get a town center caravan, so you can't even play them!

FlaccidCarrot
Trapped Settler
Trapped Settler

Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:41 am

I am getting a bug where every time I build a crop as a Balkan civ It lights either the crop or a building next to it on fire. this might be well reported, i'm not sure

Thanks and keep up the good work!

stefan.stefanović
Tigray Lancer
Tigray Lancer

Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:43 am

FlaccidCarrot wrote:
I am getting a bug where every time I build a crop as a Balkan civ It lights either the crop or a building next to it on fire. this might be well reported, i'm not sure

That hot huh? You have probably planted some chili peppers then ;)

FlaccidCarrot
Trapped Settler
Trapped Settler

Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:36 am

stefan.stefanović wrote:
FlaccidCarrot wrote:

some next level chilies haha 

stefan.stefanović
Tigray Lancer
Tigray Lancer

Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:15 pm

FlaccidCarrot wrote:
stefan.stefanović wrote:
FlaccidCarrot wrote:

some next level chilies haha 

Funny enough, I read an article yesterday about some farmers growing extremely hot chili peppers near Belgrade :D