A free fan-made modification for Age of Empires III

UnstoppableStreletsy
Mehal Sefari
Mehal Sefari

Re: Updating Wars of Liberty

Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:07 pm

You may want to add this to the hotfix as well... The Morochuco unit cannot attack or hunt. Possibly they were accidently coded as decoys or something.Also qhen I upgrade my lancers, they are renamed to brave hussars.

Fireman
Coureur des Bois
Coureur des Bois

Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:12 pm

I just checked the News and Discussion part of the forum and I do not see an update announced anywhere. Are you sure you are not a liar?

Kay, so the Download NOW button is now Updater 1.0.8., which seems to work. Nice.

Jutlander
Cassador Montado
Cassador Montado

Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:57 pm

UnstoppableStreletsy wrote:
You may want to add this to the hotfix as well... The Morochuco unit cannot attack or hunt. Possibly they were accidently coded as decoys or something.Also qhen I upgrade my lancers, they are renamed to brave hussars.

We are aware of that and that wasn't the reason they worked like that lol

IgorVBritto
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:42 pm

I have a problem, my Age of Empires is from Steam, and unfortunately I can not update the game, way?
i need help!! 

Jutlander
Cassador Montado
Cassador Montado

Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:09 am

Do you have WoL installed?

Militem Fides
Coureur des Bois
Coureur des Bois

Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:19 pm

For God's sake, in this update the British and Habsburg civilizations became weaker than they were, these are lowered the firepower of the Africans and Orientals, because it is very high, beyond the absurd cannon of the Tupis.
In nomine Domini.
Ad majorem Dei Gloriam.

luca2002
Pet Orangutan
Pet Orangutan

Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:59 pm

[color=#212121][font=arial, sans-serif]Hi, I have a problem with the updater, I want to upgrade to version 1.0.8, but it says, There was an error trying to perform[/font][/color]
[color=#212121][font=arial, sans-serif]That operation, what can I do?[/font][/color]

danielpereira
Topic Author
Rum Corpsman
Rum Corpsman

Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:13 pm

luca2002 wrote:
[color=#212121][font=arial, sans-serif]Hi, I have a problem with the updater, I want to upgrade to version 1.0.8, but it says, There was an error trying to perform[/font][/color]
[color=#212121][font=arial, sans-serif]That operation, what can I do?[/font][/color]

Hello!

Could you tell us which error you have been getting and provide screenshots?

Noir
Wandering Settler
Wandering Settler

Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:45 pm

"This patch changes AI/personality files.
We strongly recommend deleting all of the .personality files in [Windows User Name]\Documents\My Games\Wars of Liberty\AI3 in order to ensure proper functionality.

NOTE: Do NOT delete the .personality files in the AoE3 folder in which WoL is installed, otherwise, the functionality of the mod and of the game itself will be compromised."

So, we have to del these files or not? 'Cuz I've deleted these files when I updated the game to 1.7.

danielpereira
Topic Author
Rum Corpsman
Rum Corpsman

Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:33 pm

So, we have to del these files or not? 'Cuz I've deleted these files when I updated the game to 1.7.

The second line is saying to not delete the files in the AoE3 folder. We have seen a case of a player that deleted the ones from the path in which AoE3 was installed for him, so we decided to make it clear that the .personality files that would need to be deleted are the ones in [Windows User Name]\Documents\My Games\Wars of Liberty\AI3 ^^