A free fan-made modification for Age of Empires III

CarlosParedes
War Hammer
War Hammer

Re: Introduce yourself!

Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:51 am

davidvp wrote:
Hello everybody! Keeping my name from old forum I am David from Colombia. Age of Empires fan since age 7, I have all of the titles of the serie. Love challenges and team games. There is a big WoL community in Game Ranger, mainly from the Americas, so if wanna play with me add me by the name El Cid Campeador with ID 6011542. 

My favorite civs, of course Colombia, and USA, but also like Germany and Paraguay.  I'm eager to play with the new civs. 

PS: If you know how to get unblocked at ESO platform I'd be very thankful if help me haha. 

I know how to help you, but first why you was blocked?

CelticCrusader
Rum Corpsman
Rum Corpsman

Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:46 pm

CarlosParedes wrote:
davidvp wrote:
Hello everybody! Keeping my name from old forum I am David from Colombia. Age of Empires fan since age 7, I have all of the titles of the serie. Love challenges and team games. There is a big WoL community in Game Ranger, mainly from the Americas, so if wanna play with me add me by the name El Cid Campeador with ID 6011542. 

My favorite civs, of course Colombia, and USA, but also like Germany and Paraguay.  I'm eager to play with the new civs. 

PS: If you know how to get unblocked at ESO platform I'd be very thankful if help me haha. 

I know how to help you, but first why you was blocked?

Well its either blocked because of something on the network if its a public network like university, college etc that have blocked games sites. Or he means he can't access or retrieve the account. Retrieving accounts should be easier to do since the recent server upgrade. This is from Microsoft's words not mine. I personally have an account I can't access but haven;t tried as I have a new one. 
Last edited by CelticCrusader on Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steam & ESO : CelticCrusader
GameRanger: Celtic_Crusader

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein

CelticCrusader
Rum Corpsman
Rum Corpsman

Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:48 pm

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein

r4go
Pet Orangutan
Pet Orangutan

Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:39 am

Hello i'm Francesco, 28 years old, from Italy. I play tad, i'm r4go(francesco88rago,crazyitalya88. I'd like to play on WOL, who wanna play?? i love team games <3 <3 <3

CarlosParedes
War Hammer
War Hammer

Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:03 pm

r4go wrote:
Hello i'm Francesco, 28 years old, from Italy. I play tad, i'm r4go(francesco88rago,crazyitalya88. I'd like to play on WOL, who wanna play?? i love team games <3 <3 <3

Eso: Kikematamitos and steam and skype are the same name

CelticCrusader
Rum Corpsman
Rum Corpsman

Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:34 pm

r4go wrote:

Welcome ! You love team games then Play Canada !!!

Albert Einstein

Alexhandr
Trapped Settler
Trapped Settler

Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:14 pm

Hello! A friend of mine in a C&C Discord actually told me about this modification and I'm quite blown away. It's astounding to see how much work has gone into this, and I cannot wait to see the new civs as they come along! God bless and keep up the good work.

I am Alexhandr on Steam. I have a Black Templar Space Marine avatar, feel free to add me. Also, is there a Discord for this game? If there isn't, there should be!
Steam/ESO: Alexhandr
Gameranger: Alexhandr

CelticCrusader
Rum Corpsman
Rum Corpsman

Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:33 pm

Alexhandr wrote:
Hello! A friend of mine in a C&C Discord actually told me about this modification and I'm quite blown away. It's astounding to see how much work has gone into this, and I cannot wait to see the new civs as they come along! God bless and keep up the good work.

I am Alexhandr on Steam. I have a Black Templar Space Marine avatar, feel free to add me. Also, is there a Discord for this game? If there isn't, there should be!

Hey , we have a steam group here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AOE3WOL

Albert Einstein

Alexhandr
Trapped Settler
Trapped Settler

Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:17 am

Hello, and thanks for the welcome. I joined the Steam group.

Might I also suggest creating a Discord for AoE3:WoL? Voice chat, text chat, and many other features. Good for any community to have, imo. 
Steam/ESO: Alexhandr
Gameranger: Alexhandr

Hoop Thrower
Waler Horse
Waler Horse

Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:30 am

Check the rest of the forum M8.