A free fan-made modification for Age of Empires III

Oli.t678
Topic Author
Wandering Settler
Wandering Settler

What does Parliament do?

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:54 am

Now that training units has been taken out of parliament, I was wondering what does each votes do? When I hover over each vote, nothing pops up, so I don't know what each vote would do if anything. Is it because it haven't been implemented yet or that is a bug?

sayan.sameer
Pet Orangutan
Pet Orangutan

Re: What does Parliament do?

Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:07 am

I was also thinking the same. So, please someone reply to this and release an update :)

UnstoppableStreletsy
Mehal Sefari
Mehal Sefari

Re: What does Parliament do?

Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:29 pm

Parliment and its American counterpart act aas a government building. It allows you to vote on certian issues, and to train battalions of units. Since the australian battalions were bugged before, the battalion training feature has since been removed and will be returned in another patch. Typically, each battalion would consist of a number of basic units available to anglo civs (spotooner, militia, rifleman, or light cavalry) and a uu belonging to the faction that you picked at the building (works like consulate). I do not know what issues will be voteable when the feature is added but I can say it is good that they removed it for now because it used to be possible for Australia to send canadian battalions of voltiguers and blackwatch.